Hoseasons Sandaway Beach Holiday Park (Devon)
Hoseasons Sandaway Beach Holiday Park is set on a low cliff boasting spectacular ocean views Sandaway sits just a short walk from its own renowned private beach close to the charming traditional village of Combe Martin. Perfect for exploring North Devon!
Guests enjoy use of the facilities at neighbouring Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Sandaway’s sister park and Combe Martin hosts pubs cafés shops and restaurants. Ilfracombe is 4 miles.
A selection of caravans chalets and apartments some offering spectacular views.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Bronze Caravan Bronze Caravan 4 and Budget Caravan 3)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Budget Caravan 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Ilfracombe in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...