Hoseasons Devon Bay (Devon)
Hoseasons Devon Bay boasts stunning views across the crystal waters of Torbay to the sea beyond Devon Bay enjoys a wonderful hillside setting in the heart of the English Riviera. With one of Britain’s finest beaches, only a 15-minute stroll away from this truly is the perfect base for a seaside family holiday to remember.
Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here. The kids will love the indoor and outdoor pools their own club and exploring the adventure playground. Once the sun goes down the whole family can enjoy live sparkling entertainment into the night.
Goodrington Sands hosts idyllic sunbathing swimming and traditional seaside attractions while famous Paignton Zoo a fabulous waterpark and the glorious Devon countryside is among numerous attractions nearby.
A choice of modern and well equipped two and three-bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps, this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility. All caravans are accessed via steps
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Paignton in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...