Hoseasons Oakdene Forest (Dorset)
Hoseasons Oakdene Forest is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the Hurn Forest and Castleman Trailway on the doorstep. Oakdene offers you an unforgettable family holiday filled with as much relaxation or adventure as you choose.
The 26km Trailway is a paradise for lovers of walking and cycling whilst Oakdene’s superb selection of facilities promises something for everyone. With Waterwalkerz archery Body Zorbing and a state-of-the-art gym among the diverse array of exciting ways to get active and a large indoor pool sauna and steam room for relaxing you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Further afield the wonderful white sands of Bournemouth’s beaches and Boscombe’s famous number among a host of scenic and cultural attractions.
Choose from a range of caravans or lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in lodges and Superior Caravan 3 only)
- Flat screen TV
- DVD (except Supersaver and Standard caravans)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (in Superior and Signature lodges for 2015 bookings only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver and Standard caravans)
- Heating throughout
- Gas and electricity – £5 per night Apr 1 to Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1 to Mar 31 (payable on arrival)
- Travel cots highchairs and bedguards £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per day each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bournemouth in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...