Hoseasons Weymouth Seaview (Dorset)
Hoseasons Weymouth Seaview has a lovely rural setting near a pretty sweeping bay. Just a fifteen minute walk down to the beach and a short bus ride in to Weymouth itself.
There are a variety of hill and coastal walks nearby and free water confidence sessions in the indoor and outdoor pools. You may use the facilities at Weymouth Bay Holiday Park adjacent.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom comfortably equipped caravans.
- Bed linen and duvets (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Weymouth in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...