Hoseasons Cowden Holiday Park (East Riding of Yorkshire)
Hoseasons Cowden Holiday Park is set in 36 acres of idyllic countryside just 3 miles from popular Hornsea this ideally located park sits a short walk from a sandy beach. Perfect for exploring the numerous attractions around Yorkshire’s unique and beautiful coastline.
Hornsea also hosts a renowned factory outlet and Yorkshire’s largest freshwater lake while Beverley and Hull are both easily accessible. York is an hours’ drive.
A choice of two and three-bedroom caravans.
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets free of charge (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Cowden in East Riding of Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...