Hoseasons Skirlington (East Riding of Yorkshire)
Hoseasons Skirlington is a family run cliff-top park holds a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and sits just 200m from the beach. The superb leisure centre boasts an indoor heated pool baby pool sauna and steam room and a fully equipped gym while the Tow Bar Inn offers several bars serving bar meals regular seasonal entertainment for adults and children including quizzes and cabarets American themed diner and childrens’ room ’Planet Party’. A well stocked fishing lake is on site while golf and indoor bowls are available nearby.
A range of 12ft-wide two or three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Cotsides available free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Skipsea in East Riding of Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...