Hoseasons Westfield Lakeland Lodges (East Riding of Yorkshire)
Hoseasons Westfield Lakeland Lodges are situated 3 miles from the scenic East Yorkshire Coastline. Westfield Lakeland Lodges offer luxurious log lodges all with their own log burning stoves.
Located within beautifully landscaped grounds amidst 37 acres of tranquil countryside the park offer three of their own fishing lakes stocked with carp bream tench ghosties roach rudd perch and barbel at no extra charge. There are shops and a post office within easy reach.
Ideally located for exploring East Yorkshire’s many attractions Beverley, Bridlington, Scarborough, and York are all within easy reach.
A choice of outstanding luxury lodges with log burners and views to the fishing lakes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Holly Oak Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- Widescreen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (charged, payable on arrival)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue (barbecue £5pw charcoal not included)
- Gas central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Log burning stove
- Babies must be included in party total (in Willow only)
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in Willow Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Withernsea in East Riding of Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...