Holland-on-sea beach is a sandy beach to the east of Clacton. A sandy beach Read more [...]
Hoseasons Martello Beach Information
Hoseasons Martello Beach enjoys direct access to a large sandy beach from its setting on the edge of the popular seaside town of Clacton Martello Beach has everything you need for a traditional sun-and-sand family holiday. Children will love their own summer entertainment programme and play areas and once the sun goes down the East Beach Showbar provides fabulous entertainment for the whole family.
This sunny corner of Essex has much to offer visitors from beaches sea fishing golf and leisure centres to country parks and picturesque inland villages such as famous Dedham. Family attractions and good shopping abound at Colchester England’s oldest recorded town.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
For more information see the Hoseasons Martello Beach website
Hoseasons Martello Beach Reviews