Cudmore Grove beach is on the eastern end of Mersea Island within the Cudmor Read more [...]
Hoseasons Cosways Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Cosways Holiday Park is situated on a private beach commanding views over the Blackwater Estuary Cosways boasts a truly peaceful setting amidst the idyllic countryside of historic Mersea Island. Perfect for creating wonderful memories of a unique family holiday taken at completely your own pace.
Marine tranquility meets contemporary relaxation at Cosways together with an outdoor heated pool and abundant opportunities to unwind by the sea you enjoy an on site clubhouse hosting family entertainment.
The island bursts with unspoilt coastal gems from mudflats salt marshes and the famous native oysters to nature reserves and national parks – a paradise for lovers of walking and wildlife. Excellent seafood sailing shopping and a vineyard are all nearby while Essex’s traditional seaside resorts and vibrant Colchester await on the mainland.
A wide choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Platinum 3)
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Silver)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots £10pw each
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Parking for one car per caravan included – additional cars accepted at extra cost
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Cosways Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Cosways Holiday Park Reviews