Hoseasons Hayling Island (Hampshire)
Hoseasons Hayling Island enjoys a peaceful island setting close to four miles of award-winning beaches this park offers you the perfect place to get away from it all and relax among picturesque Hampshire countryside.
Find a brilliant range of facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool and spa bath a heated outdoor pool sports field excellent children’s clubs a great programme of entertainment plus Palms Bar and Restaurant. So basically something for everyone whatever the weather!
A paradise for watersports enthusiasts Hayling Island boasts some of the best sailing and windsurfing in the UK. You’ll also be ideally located for exploring the south coast with family attractions and the famous cities of Portsmouth and Chichester all within easy reach.
A fantastic choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except Swanmore and Chichester)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Selsey)
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Hayling Island in Hampshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...