Hoseasons Wemyss Bay (Inverclyde)
Hoseasons Wemyss Bay is just 40 minutes drive from Glasgow and nestled on the wooded slopes of a small coastal village with a beach. This holiday park enjoys spectacular sea views across the Firth of Clyde towards the magnificent Isle of Bute.
It’s the perfect base for exploring the South West of Scotland and the nearby isles of Bute and Arran as well as an ideal retreat for a relaxing break in this picturesque part of Scotland.
With friendly atmosphere fun activities and loads of daytime and evening entertainment, it’s no surprise that people return to Wemyss Bay year after year. Facilities at Wemyss Bay include:
- Indoor heated pool and toddlers’ paddling area
- Clyde Entertainment Lounge and Bar
- Tots Stars – up to 4s, Star Landers – 4–10s, Freestyle – 10-15s
- Little lending library
- Livingstone’s Bar and Grill
- Café@Wemyss with Costa Coffee® and outdoor patio
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Pool tables, Amusements
- Adventure play area, Outdoor play area, Climbing wall
- Nature trail
- Convenience store
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or lodges:
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Argyll Lodge 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs (charges apply)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- Non-smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Greenock in Inverclyde is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...