Cowes beach or West beach is a sand and shingle beach. A good point for rela Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Gurnard Pines Holiday Village Information
Hoseasons Gurnard Pines Holiday Village enjoys a quiet countryside setting close to the yachting haven of Cowes. Set within 55 acres of woodland these spacious holiday homes provide visitors with an ideal base from which to explore everything the beautiful Isle of Wight has to offer.
The heart of the resort has a range of leisure pursuits for all the family activities and facilities for all ages to enjoy all year round whilst those looking for quieter moments will find this an location from which to discover the nearby delights and the many beautiful sandy beaches this stunning island has to offer. SoÂ whether your idea of the perfect holiday is getting active or taking it easy there is something for everyone at Gurnard Pines.
Choose from two and three bedroom semi detached villas and three bedroom rustic lodges in a woodland setting.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Solent Villa 2 Plus and Villa 3 Plus only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity £4.50 per night May 1-Sep 30 £9.50 per night Oct 1-Apr 30
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Gurnard Pines Holiday Village website
Hoseasons Gurnard Pines Holiday Village Reviews