Herne Bay is a popular Kent seaside town with a long promenade with the cent Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Waterways Caravan Park Information
Hoseasons Waterways Caravan Park commands a tranquil coastal setting with the ruins of Reculver Castle just a few metres away this quiet park is ideal for exploring the many delights that Kent has to offer. Enjoy the delightful Kent countryside visit the historic cathedral city of Canterbury or you could enjoy a pleasant day trip to France from the ports of Dover and Folkestone (or from the Channel Tunnel) just a short drive away.
Have fun splashing in the indoor pool and delight in family weekend entertainment in the clubhouse.
Comfortable two bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Waterways Caravan Park website
Hoseasons Waterways Caravan Park Reviews