Hoseasons Wighill Manor Lodges (North Yorkshire)
Hoseasons Wighill Manor Lodges are beautifully positioned amid 10 acres of idyllic rolling countryside housing a working farm in the heart of Yorkshire these luxurious lodges boast outdoor hot tubs and offer the ultimate lodge holiday experience. A unique rural retreat for families and couples alike.
York, Wetherby and Harrogate are all close by while the Dales, North York Moors and East Yorkshire coastline are all easily accessible.
Year round fishing is also available on a private 1 acre lake.
Choose from a selection of one two and three bedroom luxurious and contemporary lodges each with views across the rolling countryside and with their very own outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD/CD
- Radio and MP3 player
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Balcony/verandah with garden furniture and BBQ
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Wighill in North Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...