Hoseasons Kielder Lodges
Hoseasons Kielder Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection set within the stunning location of Kielder Water and Forest Park. Whether you want to rejuvenate and relax away from the stresses of city life or you are seeking adrenalin thrills and adventure in the greater outdoors Kielder Water and Forest Park has it all.
There are many reasons to visit; the most popular being the distinctive scenery. Home to northern Europe’s largest man-made lake and at over 250 square miles the largest working forest in England the Park’s remoteness and clean air and water offer a fresh outdoor experience.
The gastro style pub serving locally sourced menus is a great place to relax after spending the day in the great outdoors walking cycling or discovering the artworks and wildlife round the park.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom lodges all situated in a tranquil setting with stunning views over the lake or forest.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Superior and Exclusive only)
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of fluffy bathrobes and slippers (in Superior and Exclusive only)
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Kielder Water in Northumberland is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map