Hoseasons High Lodge is set amidst 100 acres of tranquil woodland and deligh Read more [...]
Hoseasons High Lodge Information
Hoseasons High Lodge is set amidst 100 acres of tranquil woodland and delightful Suffolk countryside these luxury lodges boast an excellent location close to the renowned coastal hotspots of Southwold Aldeburgh and RSPB Minsmere.
A host of outstanding sporting facilities include a well-stocked coarse fishing lake 9-hole golf course and world-class clay shooting with expert tuition, a great opportunity to try an Olympic sport.
The superb clubhouse and bar offers delicious meals using fresh local produce.
A car is advisable to make the most of your holiday.
Traditional two bedroom and luxury one two and three bedroom lodges all set in grassland overlooking a large lake and woodland area.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Waters Edge lodges only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- iPod docking station (in Waters Edge lodges only)
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons High Lodge website
Hoseasons High Lodge Reviews