- About Us
Hoseasons Tilford Woods Lodges Info
Hoseasons Tilford Woods Lodges is enviably located close to the picturesque village of Tilford famous for its lovely traditional cricket green this stunning country retreat creates a relaxing peaceful base in the heart of the idyllic Surrey countryside. Nestled within the Surrey Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural beauty this park is perfect for exploring the delights of a truly magical area.
Each luxurious interior is enhanced by a verandah ideal for soaking up the tranquillity and beautiful views and within a short stroll is a quaint pub hosting a children’s play area and home cooked food.
Surrounded by open commons and enchanting woodland nearby Bourne Woods was a setting for the Harry Potter and Gladiator films as well as Hankley Common being the setting for the James Bond film Skyfall. This is a walkers’ paradise. The spectacular Devil’s Punchbowl is just 5 miles away Frensham Common vibrant Farnham and cosmopolitan Guildford are all within easy reach.
There is an onsite shop with barbecue hire and Carp fishing is available locally.
A wealth of attractions and activities within easy reach including nearby Farnham the tranquil beauty spot of Frensham Ponds and woodland walks. Golfing opportunities abound with good facilities nearby for sailing and fishing.
Luxury lodges all with their own verandah with double glazing and underfloor heating for year round comfort.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Cobbett Traditional Cobbett Contemporary and Huxley lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD
- Games console
- Family board games
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (in Cobbett Traditional and Cobbett Contemporary lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Pets £70pw each (max 2) (except Cobbett Contemporary)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Tilford Woods Lodges website
Hoseasons Tilford Woods Lodges Reviews