Hoseasons Kiltarlity Lodges (The Scottish Highlands)
Hoseasons Kiltarlity Lodges are the perfect base to explore the Highlands. Mountains lochs and pine forests await you there are historic castles to visit and amazing wildlife to see. Enjoy hill and forest walks pony-trekking or boat trips then relax in the peaceful surroundings of your lodge nestling among birch trees in a quiet woodland. A car is advisable to make the most of your holiday.
Fishing golf mountain biking and many other activities are also available in the area; Kiltarlity will be happy to help you book these activities.
Comfortable two and three-bedroom timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Birch Lodge Plus and Rowan Lodge Plus only)
- Satellite TV
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by card meter
- Travel cots and highchairs (charges apply)
- Pets additional charge (max 2)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- Some lodges are suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Kiltarlity in The Scottish Highlands is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...