Eastbourne is a traditional British seaside resort with pier, bandstand, pro Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park Information
Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park is set in 42 acres of grassland with tree lined roads this long established family owned park sits on the edge of the popular seaside town of Bognor Regis. The ideal base for a relaxing and fun filled family holiday.
Children are well catered for with their own Rascals Club (4–13s) with its programme of fun activities and games. A clubhouse offers entertainment for the whole family including cabarets discos bingo live music and dancing.
Bognor Regis with its pier Hotham Park and varied shops offer a host of family attractions and the historic town of Chichester famous for its magnificent cathedral and internationally renowned Festival Theatre is only 6 miles away. Goodwood one of the most beautiful horse racing tracks in the country and also home to motor racing is 7 miles.
Other places of interest in the area
- Portsmouth Harbour (25 miles)
- Brighton (31 miles)
- Isle of Wight (by ferry) (36 miles)
Very comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Aldwick Fontwell and specific Arundel caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park website
Hoseasons Riverside Caravan Park Reviews